EUROPE MEDIA NEST S.R.O. IS A CZECH-BASED FILM PRODUCTION COMPANY FOUNDED IN 2015 BY THE IRANIAN PRODUCER KAVEH FARNAM.
In the long term, Media Nest is trying to build a bridge between Czech/European and Iranian cinematography, support young, talented and independent filmmakers, and sponsor film festivals and events that shed light on the true picture of contemporary Iran.
Feature film which Media Nest co-produced together with Iranian production company FilmsInIran and German PakFilm, “Endless Borders” has won the VPRO Big Screen Award at the International Film Festival Rotterdam 2023.
Since its foundation Media Nest has produced or co-produced a number of feature films, short films and documentaries.
- Endless Borders (Marzhaye bi payan) – 2023 – winner of the Big Screen Award International Film Festival Rotterdam
- There Is No Evil (Sheytan vojud nadarad) – 2020 – winner of the Golden Bear 70.Berlinale
- Son – Mother (Pesar-Madar) – 2019 – premiere at Toronto International Film Festival 2019+
- Red Hatchback (Hatchback Ghermez) – 2019 – premiere Hamburg International Film Festival
- Leakage (Nasht) – 2019– premiere 69. Berlinale Forum
- A Man Of Integrity (Lerd) – 2017 – winner of Un Certain Regards Cannes Film Festival
- A Very Ordinary Citizen (Yek shahrvand-e kamelan maamouli) – 2015 – premiere Chicago International Film Festival
- I Am Trying To Remember – 2021 – premiere at IDFA 2021
- Woodgirls – A Duet For a Dream– 2021 – premiere at SJIWFF Canada
- None Of Your Business (Va kas che) – 2019 – premiere at DOK Liepzig
- Like My Name Pegah (Mesle esmam Pegah) – 2018 – Best Documentary award by Iran Cinema House
- Rebel Beats – 2016 – produced for Radio Free Europe
- And Me, I´m Dancing Too (Man Khod, Man Ham Miraghsam) – 2023 – premiere Berlinale Generation 14Plus, winner of Crystal Bear Berlinale 2023