Europe Media Nest sro, with its registered office at Štítného 591/7, 130 00 Prague 3, IČ: 01892738, entered in the public register kept at the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 213108 (hereinafter the “ Administrator ”), pursuant to Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter “the Regulation “) personal data:
PROCESSED DATA RESULTING FROM THE BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP
- name and surname
- email address
- billing address
- telephone number
- name of the company
- ID VAT
- bank account number and bank code
- Delivery address
- Payment ID in case of online payment
This data will be processed for the purpose of identifying the contracting parties and performance under the contract, as well as for the purpose of recording the contract and the future possible application and defense of the rights and obligations of the contracting parties. This is made possible by Article 6 (1) (a). b) to f) of the Regulation. The email address may be processed for the purpose of inclusion in the database for sending business messages (according to Section 7, Paragraph 3 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., On Information Society Services). These messages can only concern similar goods and can be unsubscribed at any time – by sending a letter to the Administrator’s address or by email.
Personal data will be processed for the above purpose for the duration of the contractual relationship and to the extent necessary for a period of 10 years from the termination of the contractual relationship, unless another legal regulation requires the retention of contractual documentation for a longer period.
The controller declares that all personal data is confidential and will not be provided to third countries. In the case of the involvement of a third party, a “Processing Contract” is always concluded with this, guaranteeing the protection of personal data at the level of the “Administrator”.
PERSONAL DATA MAY BE PROVIDED TO A THIRD PARTY WHO ENSURES THE COMPLETION OF THE BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP AND THE DELIVERY OF GOODS:
- Shipping companies in case of sending the purchased goods through them
- Česká pošta sp in the case of sending the purchased goods through it
- Software and web hosting providers
- Website administrator
- The company Heureka Shopping sro, with its registered office at Karolinská 650/1, Karlín, 186 00 Prague 8, IČ: 023 87 727,
- Credit service providers
- Alternatively, other providers of processing software, services and applications, which, however, are not currently used by the Seller.
THE DATA SUBJECT IS INFORMED AND HAS THE RIGHT TO:
- request information on the scope of the processed data
- about their accuracy
- has the right to update personal data
- request access to this data from us
- request processing restrictions (revoke consent in full or in part, either by email or in writing to the Administrator’s address)
- request the deletion of this personal data from us – the administrator will delete it, if this deletion is not in conflict with legal regulations or his legitimate interests,
- on data portability
- the right to request a statement of processed personal data
- in the case of processing performed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Administrator pursuant to Art. f) Regulation the right to object to the processing
- to lodge a complaint with the Office for the Protection of Personal Data and the right to effective judicial protection if it considers that its rights under the Regulation have been infringed as a result of the processing of its personal data in breach of the Regulation.