Manager of Sales at Europe Media Nest s.r.o./Teltec AG
Are you a robot that works without thinking about it? Then we don’t need you!
However, if you like to work on your own behalf, take responsibility for your actions and enjoy when the business grows thanks to you? Then you’re exactly the one we’re looking for!
Place of work: Žižkov, Prague 3
Employment: work on IČO, full-time / part-time work (according to agreement)
Evaluation: open for discussion depending on your experiences
Benefits: sales margin, discount on company products / services,
Teltec is the largest seller of audio / video equipment and related products in Europe. We are a place where customer can expect advice and professional help, not just a shop.
For our mini team in Prague we are looking for a new colleague who will not only be a piece of furniture but will actively contribute to the growth of the company. With us you get the opportunity to try and learn a lot of new things, so do not hesitate to join us!
What will you do with us?
- Choosing a top range product in according to customer requirements
- Creating and maintaining supplier-customer relationships
- Negotiate the best business terms with suppliers
- Daily overview of market events and business results of the categories entrusted
- Flexible responses to market developments
- Search for new business opportunities and trends in the field
- Prepare a plan for your product category in the light of recent developments and anticipated trends
- Warehouse management in the assigned category and ensuring adequate availability of products from the supplier
- Fulfilment of established plans
- Internal communication with the marketing team to maximize sales results and profit
What do we need from you?
- sales experience of at least 2 years
- Market overview of entrusted products
- Knowledge of competitive services and trends in the Czech and foreign markets
- Ability to evaluate the business potential of individual equipment on the market and the art of turning them into successful sales
- Ability to communicate with the sales and technical team and understand financial terms
- Strategic thinking, analytical and logical reasoning
- Ability to work independently and proactively within the assigned agenda
- Knowledge of the English language at the communicative level
- Professional performance, excellent communication and presentation skills, assertive behaviour
What can we offer you?
- Flexible working hours in a small friendly team
- An environment supporting creativity and the possibility of realizing your own ideas
- Possibility to participate on an interesting mix of business development projects
- Appropriate evaluation + sales margin
- Workplace: Prague – Zizkov
- A group of movie enthusiasts
- Possibility to rent photo and video equipment
- The possibility of discounted goods purchase
- Business trips, film festival visits, etc.